[Qt-creator] QtCreator 4.3 & CMake Server Mode, Headers do not have include dirs

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 15:21:47 CEST 2017

So far QtCreator 4.3 & CMake 3.7 with server mode is looking really
great. Load times are way down and the double source directory issue is
gone. I still have one final issue that is really holding our project
back. None of our header files (.h) can have a code model generated
because none of the include directories from the matching .cpp files are
included. Looking at the "Response" json that comes back from CMake
server I can see why this happens. All the headers are in a different
"FileGroup" which does not have the "includePath" property. I am not
sure if this is normal for CMake -server or if some how our CMake use is
to blame?

Any one have any thoughts?

Thanks
Mike Jackson