[Qt-creator] See console output in AutoTest plugin?

Tomasz Siekierda sierdzio at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 16:23:00 CEST 2017

Hi,

I'm testing AutoTest plugin in QtC 4.2.2. Works great and it's so easy to
use, many thanks for adding it!

I have onequestion/ suggestion: is it possible (or do you plan to make it
possible) to show console output when running the tests? Esp. when a test
fails?

When running unit tests (QtTest-based), I enable address sanitizer to catch
more bugs earlier :-) However, if a test fails due to ASAN, the window with
AutoTest results does not show it - I get info about tests that passed,
then nothing about remaining tests - and more crucially, no information
that the test case crashed/ aborted. It would be cool if the plugin showed
some red fail mark and provided more info after clicking on it.

Cheerio,
Tom