[Qt-creator] See console output in AutoTest plugin?

Christian Stenger Christian.Stenger at qt.io
Mon Apr 24 07:46:48 CEST 2017

Hi,

Yes, it's planned to show console output (simultaneously or at least be able to switch between 'visual' and textual representation, still a bit unsure how to integrate this) So far, this had not been high priority, but I agree this could help to sort out problems that aren't handled inside the plugin.

Not sure whether it might help (especially in combination with ASAN), but you could try to debug the respective test (make sure you have disabled QtTest's crash handler inside the settings of the AutoTest plugin)

Kind regards,
Christian