[Qt-creator] Qt Creator beautifier plugin vs. built-in code style

Andy asmaloney at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 16:03:44 CEST 2017

:-)

Thanks Nikolai. To be fair - _that_ one is non-obvious.

To me, it's a custom format, but I guess a config file can be considered
both "predefined" and "customized".

My UX suggestion (also changing "style" to "format"):

   O Use standard format <dropdown>
   O Use custom format <dropdown>
   O Use configuration file <put in file name to look for, default to
.clang-format>

---
Andy Maloney  //  https://asmaloney.com
twitter ~ @asmaloney <https://twitter.com/asmaloney>