[Qt-creator] Android adb start --user

ekke ekke at ekkes-corner.org
Thu Feb 16 12:07:15 CET 2017

Orgad,
thanks for the tip and help

Tried Custom Run Configuration:

Executable: adb
Arguments: shell am start --user 10 -n
my.package.name/org.qtproject.qt5.android.bindings.QtActivity
WorkingDir: %{buildDir}
Tried with or without checking the 'Run in terminal box'

getting error:

Cannot find the androiddeploy Json file.

Error while building/deploying project my_project (kit: Android for
armeabi-v7a (GCC 4.9, Qt 5.7.0))

When executing step "Deploy to Android device"

will also ask in the Forum - perhaps someone has done something like this

thx again

ekke