[Qt-creator] Gerrit improvements?

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Mon Feb 20 17:03:45 CET 2017

Recently, I was requested to interact on Gerrit, and I checked out the gerrit config on creator.I was happy that there was a gerrit section but there seemed to be quite a difference between that and the gerrit setup instructions  at https://wiki.qt.io/Setting_up_Gerrit were quite complicated. It would be nice if the existing gerrit support could be amended to perform these actions for me?

Compared to the "examples" experience (which is quite awesome - super user friendly) I think this section could use a little love.