[Qt-creator] QtCreator 4.3.Beta1 + CMake 3.7.2 Header files of Project not found?

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 14:23:02 CET 2017

Using the latest nightly from QtCreator 4.3.Beta1(866) there seems to be
a problem with include paths for header files? Screenshot attached. All
of our headers are listed as sources for each of their respective
projects. This works very well with QtCreator 4.2.x. This is also
leading to the code completion not working with our header files because
the include paths can not be found.

Just giving some feedback on what we are seeing with the latest builds.
This is on macOS 10.10.5 with Xcode 7.2.1 tooling.
--
Mike A. Jackson
BlueQuartz Software, LLC
[e]: mike.jackson at bluequartz.net