[Qt-creator] 4.3 Beta with CMake Server Integration Feedback (II)

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 15:23:24 CET 2017

Have been trying the nightly builds. Typically I need to delete the
CMakeLists.txt.user from my project directory to get a successful
configuration. The first time QtCreator tries to run cmake something
exits with error code -1. I try the configuration step again and things
seem to work. When change the executable to be run through the normal
button on the left side I get 3 "versions" of every target, for example,
DREAM3D, DREAM3D2,DREAM3D3.

I have cmake 3.7.2 installed. This is on OS X 10.10.5 with Xcode 7.2.1
tooling.

Thanks for all the hard work on this. It looks like it is coming along
nicely and will be a great addition to QtCreator.

--
Michael A. Jackson
BlueQuartz Software, LLC
[e]: mike.jackson at bluequartz.net