[Qt-creator] QtC 4.3 on macOS 10.12.5

Andy asmaloney at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 21:34:41 CEST 2017

I had to get one of those "new" Macs with the touch bar thingy as an
emergency replacement for an older Pro.

I just fired up a project to work on it with Creator 4.3 and have run into
a couple of problems that seem to be related to the code model.

1) F4 isn't switching properly between header and source (though F2 to
Follow Symbol works)
2) "Find Usages" doesn't find them all - only in the source & header, not
the rest of the project

I have "Clang Code Model" active in the plugins but it doesn't seem to make
a difference if it's on or not.

This project is over a decade old, so I don't think it's anything I've done
to it...

Any suggestions? It makes it almost unusable for me because I use those two
features heavily. Is there some other setting I'm missing somewhere?

Thanks!

---
Andy Maloney  //  https://asmaloney.com
twitter ~ @asmaloney <https://twitter.com/asmaloney>