[Qt-creator] QtCreator 4.3 Beta and CMake 3.7.x Server Mode Slowness

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 21:28:49 CEST 2017

I set the policy on our project to both new and old and I don't see any
difference in how QtCreator is loading the project from CMake. I guess
if I could debug the cmake that is coming back from CMake I might be
better able to understand what we are doing in the DREAM.3D CMake that
is causing the issue.

--
Michael A. Jackson                 400 S. Pioneer Blvd
Owner, President                   Springboro, Ohio 45066
BlueQuartz Software, LLC           EMail: mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Voice: 937-790-1601                Web: http://www.bluequartz.net
Fax: 937-746-0783