[Qt-creator] comment blocks settings in qt creator

Nikolai Kosjar nikolai.kosjar at qt.io
Fri May 12 08:22:42 CEST 2017

On 04/24/2017 01:56 PM, Sadanand Ugare wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In qt creator is it possible to change content of comment blocks.
>
> eg:
>
> /*!
>   *
>   * \param data
>   * \param options
>   * \return
>   */
>
> here instead of "param" i can have "outparam". If possible then please
> give me the detailed procedure to change the content.

Do I understand you correctly, that you want to have the auto-generated
code (after typing /**<ENTER> above a function) containing "\param"
replaced with "\outparam" instead?

Currently that is not possible. The known/generated commands are hard
coded in [1]. Also, I do not see such a doxygen command at [2]. You are
probably dealing with another documentation language than doxygen?

You might want to create a feature request / "Suggestion" at
https://bugreports.qt.io/ .

Nikolai

[1] src/plugins/cpptools/doxygengenerator.cpp
[2] https://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/manual/commands.html