[Qt-creator] comment blocks settings in qt creator

André Hartmann andre.hartmann at iseg-hv.de
Fri May 12 08:49:52 CEST 2017

Hi,

Am 12.05.2017 um 08:22 schrieb Nikolai Kosjar:
> On 04/24/2017 01:56 PM, Sadanand Ugare wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> In qt creator is it possible to change content of comment blocks.
>>
>> eg:
>>
>> /*!
>>   *
>>   * \param data
>>   * \param options
>>   * \return
>>   */
>>
>> here instead of "param" i can have "outparam". If possible then please
>> give me the detailed procedure to change the content.
>
> Do I understand you correctly, that you want to have the auto-generated
> code (after typing /**<ENTER> above a function) containing "\param"
> replaced with "\outparam" instead?

Reading [1], it seems the syntax is \param[in], \param[out] and
\param[inout].

> Currently that is not possible. The known/generated commands are hard
> coded in [1]. Also, I do not see such a doxygen command at [2]. You are
> probably dealing with another documentation language than doxygen?

While the code model might detect "in" parameters automatically (value,
const-ref or const-ptr), ref or ptr params may be inout or just out.
Of course, except the code model could detect if such a param is only
read or written within the function.

André