[Qt-creator] QtC 4.3 cmake-servermode feature - how to disable that?

Guenter Schwann guenter at vikingsoft.eu
Tue May 30 08:56:32 CEST 2017

On Montag, 29. Mai 2017 11:02:48 CEST Tobias Hunger wrote:
> That is how cmake sees your project:-)

But it's not what (most of) the developers (want to) see.
I mean the mental model of the developer is now quite different than the cmake
model. As I'd say most developers see their project the same as it's in the
file system.

But I can see some value in the new view. Therefore I'd suggest to improve the
file system view. Currently it lists a single directory. But when it would
show a tree (expandable/collapsible) that view would fit many cases/developers
very well.

--
Viking Software
http://www.vikingsoft.eu