[Qt-creator] Requesting repository for Haskell support in Qt Creator

Kakadu Kakadu at protonmail.ch
Fri Oct 6 19:44:47 CEST 2017

Nice work, Eike.

Can you tell me about the motivation for this project? Haskell should have some integrations with another editors/IDEs, do community want some improvements in that area? Can QtCreator integration beat everything else?
I actually did some work about integration QtCreator and analysis backend (a.k.a. merlin) for OCaml language (only error highlighting and go-to-definition work at the moment) but the folks seems not to be very excited about it. Reusing QtQuick developing features with `OCamlCreator` can be a killer feature but I'm not sure about it.

Happy hacking,
Kakadu