[Qt-creator] Model editor regression and feature request

Jochen Becher jochen_becher at gmx.de
Tue Oct 17 20:17:32 CEST 2017

Hi,

As I never use the File System, Class View or Type Hierarchy panes I
did not implement this in the past. It was by accident if File System
pane was supported. I didn't know before I read your mail that it ever
worked.

Please create improvement issues at bugreports.qt.io. And you are very
welcome to implement these features yourself :)

Regards, Jochen