[Qt-creator] Model editor regression and feature request

Christian Gagneraud chgans at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 01:52:57 CEST 2017

On 18/10/2017 7:17 AM, Jochen Becher wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As I never use the File System, Class View or Type Hierarchy panes I
> did not implement this in the past. It was by accident if File System
> pane was supported. I didn't know before I read your mail that it ever
> worked.

I find it hard to believe it was an accident! ;)
With QtC 4.1, when you drop a header file FooBar.h onto the model
editor, a popup appears that give you the choice b/w "Add Component
FooBar" and "Add Class FooBar"...

> Please create improvement issues at bugreports.qt.io. And you are very
> welcome to implement these features yourself :)

Lol! I might implement the feature myself by accident! ;)

https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTCREATORBUG-19117

Chris