[Qt-creator] Qt Creator 4.6 & editor messages

Nikolai Kosjar nikolai.kosjar at qt.io
Tue Apr 10 08:24:18 CEST 2018

Please file bug reports with these problems and your answers below.

On 04/09/2018 05:17 PM, Andy wrote:
> Thanks Nikolai.
>
> 1) I obviously have a disconnect with the code model and includes
> somehow. I have no idea how to find that or fix it. I've played with the
> code model inspector but can't fix the issue.
>
> 2) The smallest example would be this lib that I forked a short while ago:
>
> https://github.com/asmaloney/libE57Format
> <https://github.com/asmaloney/libE57Format>
>
> When I open that, turn off tidy and clazy, and navigate to
> src/E57FoundationImpl.cpp for example - the scrollbar is almost solid
> red with "errors"

Does the project build fine for you?
Are the include paths correct in the code model inspector? (tab "Project
Parts", sub tab "Header Paths")

> 3) I do not get any messages about clangbackend crashing
>
> 4) Fairly frequently I have (unrecoverable) hangs when trying to
> (right-click) "Follow Symbol Under Cursor"

Does the hang happen if you open the menu, or if you click on the
"Follow Symbol Under Cursor"?