[Qt-creator] Help with help

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Mon Apr 23 19:57:58 CEST 2018

My Creator has taken to not giving me context-sensitive help. There's two errors in the file the first, I am trying to being up help on ("class QImage has no member named isValid" - clearly I just am not recalling the name of the function...) so curor to QImage, F1... nothing. The help menu turns blue. How can I troubleshoot this? I have 5.9.5.10 and 5.10.1 documentation installed, this *was* working. If I restart QtC, run, get compiler error, repeat, then it works. I'd like to chase down this bug. Is there an app event log?