[Qt-creator] clazy in 4.6.0-beta1 snapshot 1884

Bullinger, Julius julius.bullinger at intel.com
Tue Feb 6 09:11:01 CET 2018

Hi,

I just upgraded my Qt Creator 4.6 preview installation to snapshot 1884, and I cannot use the clazy integration anymore. The respective option in Options > C++ > Code Model > Clazy is disabled and I cannot change it.

Is this expected? Has clazy been removed again, or should I file a bug?

Thanks
Julius

P.S.: It seems like recent snapshots are broken, they are called "...x86-%GLOBAL_VERSION_AND_TAG%_..." and cannot be downloaded.

Intel Deutschland GmbH
Tel: +49 89 99 8853-0, www.intel.de
Managing Directors: Christin Eisenschmid, Christian Lamprechter
Registered Office: Munich