[Qt-creator] Missing shortcut for jump to start/end of document?

Nikos Chantziaras realnc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 23:49:59 CET 2018

In the keyboard shortcuts editor, I can't seem to find entries for
changing the shortcuts to jump to the start and end of the current file.

I occasionally need to use Creator on a Mac, and am trying to bind
Ctrl+Home/Ctrl+End for this. I have changed the shortcuts for things
like begin/end of line, next/previous word, etc, and this is one of the
last missing pieces.

Is there a way I can change these shortcuts?