[Qt-creator] Updating Part II

Andy asmaloney at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 13:33:07 CET 2018

Thanks guys. I should have known better. I'll go stand in the corner for 10
minutes. :-)

  https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTIFW-970 - Maintenance Tool button
'Finish' should be default after updating
  https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTIFW-1098 - {UX} Maintenance Tool
"Restart" button should be renamed

---
Andy Maloney  //  https://asmaloney.com