[Qt-creator] Begging for some micro-features for 4.6/4.7

Jyrki Yli-Nokari jyrkiylinokari at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 17:27:46 CET 2018

Adding to that, it would be also helpful to see in the editor the changed locations of the file. That is, the parts of the file marked red on the left, also highlighted in the scrollbar. This is especially helpful for QML files that gets changed moving components in the designer, as typically I need to modify the absolute location to relative. Other than that, the designer is an excellent tool