[Qt-creator] [Development] Requesting repository for telemetry plugin in Qt Creator

Tomasz Siekierda sierdzio at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 21:01:59 CET 2018

Another point: if you do collect usage data, please bear in mind that
sometimes a feature can be used very rarely, but still be vital. In other
words, do not consider a feature as "unnecessary" or "can be deprecated" if
it is not used often.

For example, I mostly do mobile and desktop apps, but I still do want the
remote linux deployment to work smoothly for rare occasions when I need to
use it.