[Qt-creator] QtCreator 4.6.1 & Qt 5.10.1: android debugging is broken from Windows 10

Alexander Ivash elderorb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 11:09:48 CEST 2018

Vikas, huge thanks! Stupid Android Studio interference was really the
issue! Interestingly I had it launched on both my environments... :)
Anyway, such an information really deserves getting into the
documentation, or even better into huge popup window appearing right
from QtCreator.

Regards, Alexander