[Qt-creator] Build/run/debug xcode projects (using xcodebuild)

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 13:16:37 CEST 2018

Hi Christoph,

lots of people are on vacation right now, incl. the regular mac users
in our team. I am not sure you will get a satisfactory reply here
soon.

Please consider to file a bug report an bugreports.qt.io. At least a
bug report will not get lost like mails to a mailing list tend to be.

Best Regards,
Tobias