[Qt-creator] How to determine Clazy version used for particular Qt Creator release?

Ivan Donchevskii ivan.donchevskii at qt.io
Fri May 4 08:46:52 CEST 2018

Hi!

Currently we don't have a public page where we put all packages revisions.

But I've already mentioned in some of the mailing list questions that it currently should be fine to use master branch of Clazy.

In the nearest future we want to switch to our LLVM fork instead (which will be publicly available) not to deal with different revisions and our patches on top of the official branches.

Kind regards,
ivan