[Qt-creator] How to determine Clazy version used for particular Qt Creator release?

Andrzej Telszewski atelszewski at gmail.com
Fri May 4 09:56:19 CEST 2018

On 04/05/18 08:46, Ivan Donchevskii wrote:
> Hi!
>

> Currently we don't have a public page where we put all packages revisions.
>
> But I've already mentioned in some of the mailing list questions that it
> currently should be fine to use master branch of Clazy.

Yep, we were talking that master should be fine.

But I want to be sure that my builds follow the official ones as close
as possible.

> In the nearest future we want to switch to our LLVM fork instead (which
> will be publicly available) not to deal with different revisions and our
> patches on top of the official branches.

That sounds good.
I'd like to suggest that you actually publish it as versioned tarball.
It would simplify the work of packagers a lot.

For reference, I maintain the following LLVM for QtC package for Slackware:
https://slackbuilds.org/repository/14.2/development/qt-creator-llvm/

and the Qt Creator proper: