[Qt-creator] Clang code model running in C++98 mode

Julius Bullinger julius.bullinger at mvtec.com
Tue Nov 6 11:41:41 CET 2018

Hi,

we have a medium-sized qmake project (about 300 .pri/.pro files), which
all contain "CONFIG += c++11". However, the clang code model doesn't
seem to catch that, and runs in C++98 mode regardless:

CTRL+Shift+F12 > Projects Parts > General > Language Version: CXX98

This causes hundreds of errors and warnings in the editor about C++11
extensions and unknown types. With the traditional code model, the
project is detected as C++11/14 correctlty.

I can't reproduce it with a smaller project, but is there any way I can
debug this issue? Like get the options that are passed from qmake to the
code model?

Thanks and best regards,
Julius