[Qt-creator] Snapshot builds for 4.8, take 2

Eike Ziller Eike.Ziller at qt.io
Fri Nov 16 14:18:44 CET 2018

We have snapshot builds of Qt Creator 4.8 based on Qt 5.12 prerelease builds available now:

https://download.qt.io/snapshots/qtcreator/4.8/4.8.0-beta2
soon to be continued on
https://download.qt.io/snapshots/qtcreator/4.8/4.8.0-rc1

We also have released the latest as Qt Creator 4.8 Beta2, so that it is available through the online installer.

During the transition to Qt 5.12, and additionally to macOS 10.13 for the builds, we already have found a few bugs triggered by it that needed fixing.
So it would be great if you could take either the beta2, or a later snapshot, give it a close look, and report issues on https://bugreports.qt.io/projects/QTCREATORBUG .

Br, Eike

--
Eike Ziller