[Qt-creator] Maintenance tool reports corrupted installation

Duane duane.hebert at group-upc.com
Thu Oct 18 15:20:26 CEST 2018

Qt Creator 4.7.1
MacOS 10.13.6

I used qt-unified-mac-x64-3.0.5-online.dmg to install Qt.  I was able to
run the maintenance tool without issue and set up my projects.  I went
back to it and removed Qt 5.9 stuff that I didn't need  and it also
worked.  But now when I open the maintenance tool it reports that my
configuration seems to be corrupted and I should consider re-installing
from scratch.

It still seems to work though.  Is there some way to fix this?  Should I
just ignore it?