[Qt-creator] Maintenance tool reports corrupted installation

Julius Bullinger julius.bullinger at mvtec.com
Thu Oct 18 15:30:56 CEST 2018

On 18.10.2018 15:20, Duane wrote:
> But now when I open the maintenance tool it reports that my
> configuration seems to be corrupted and I should consider
> re-installing from scratch.
>
> It still seems to work though.  Is there some way to fix this?  Should I
> just ignore it?

This happens regularly for me. What I usually do is to open
components.xml and check exactly which packages are listed, and which
are installed. There's usually something left behind that is responsible
for that message. Remove it, and you should be good to go again.

Please remember to make a backup of that file first! ;)

P.S.: The issue is unrelated to Qt Creator and would be better fitted on
the qt-interest list.