[Qt-creator] Class rename refactoring with file renaming problems.

Andre Hartmann aha_1980 at gmx.de
Fri Apr 26 20:06:12 CEST 2019

Hi Oleg,

that feature is included in Creator for some time (I think since 4.6). I'm so far not aware of a regression, therefore:

Can you provide more information about your project?

* you are working on Linux, right?
* which project manager (qmake, CMake, QBS) is it?
* the path to your file and the namespace looks very long, can you check a file with shorter path?

Best would be to create a report at bugreports.qt.io, preferred with a minimal project that shows the problem.

Thanks and regards,
Andre

--