[Qt-creator] Class rename refactoring with file renaming problems.

Oleg Shal oleg.shalnev at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 21:01:48 CEST 2019

Oh. Sorry Andre.
1) My system is Linux 5.0.0-13-generic #14-Ubuntu SMP
2) cmake project. Project files are situated in special Build directory.
[image: image.png]
3) I used renaming tool on this project with some namespaces some weeks ago
with no problems.
4) I created super simple test with one Application class and no
namespaces. The same situation.
Only one file was suggested for renaming.
[image: image.png]