[Qt-creator] This is seriously getting old.

Riitta-Leena Miettinen Riitta-Leena.Miettinen at qt.io
Fri Aug 30 09:35:29 CEST 2019

Hello,

Could this be related to Qt Creator not finding the import paths? The Qt Creator Manual FAQ has some information about how to set the import paths in the .pro file:

TEMPNAME = $${QMAKE_QMAKE}

MY_QTPATH = $$dirname(TEMPNAME)

QML_IMPORT_PATH += $$MY_QTPATH/../qml

message("my QML Import Path: "$$QML_IMPORT_PATH)

https://doc.qt.io/qtcreator/creator-faq.html#qml-and-qt-quick-questions

Best regards,

Leena

Leena Miettinen

Sr. Documentation Engineer

The Qt Company GmbH

Erich-Thilo-Str. 10

D-12489 Berlin

riitta-leena.miettinen at qt.io

http://qt.io

Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Mika Harjuaho