[Qt-creator] Announcement: New UI Git plugin for QtCreator

Davide Coppola vivaladav at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 17:02:42 CET 2019

Hi Francesc,

First of all, congrats on the release and kudos for providing binaries for
all architectures!

I didn't have time to try it yet, but after a quick look at the project on
GitHub I would recommend you to polish your code a bit before going forward
with this project. Things look pretty messy already and if you keep adding
more new stuff it will get harder.

All the best

On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 10:02 AM Francesc Martinez <francescmm at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Today I've announced in the Planet that I've released a plugin to
> integrate Git in QtCreator. I know that a long while ago there was someone
> asking to integrate one of the Qt Git apps into the IDE and I'm confident
> to said that this is done. And with GPLv2 license, of course!
>
> I've you have not seen the post in the planet you can find it here:
> https://www.francescmm.com/new-git-plugin-for-qtcreator/
>
> In addition, you can download the plugin directly from GitHub:
> https://github.com/francescmm/GitQlientPlugin/releases/tag/v1.0.0
>
> I've compiled and tested it in Windows and Linux (main OS).
>
> I'll be happy if you can provide feedback about improvements, fixes, etc.
>
> I hope you don't see this as pure spam since I just want to give back
> something to the Qt community after all this years of learning.
>
> Francesc.

*Davide Coppola*

*website:* http://www.davidecoppola.com
*blog:* http://blog.davidecoppola.com