[Qt-creator] QtCreator 4.9 and Clang Tidy Feedback

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Feb 20 17:48:37 CET 2019

I’m still contending (without any idea of how hard it would be to implement, let alone the UX to let the user know what is going on) that the creation of the function drop down should be separate from the clang-tidy run. Do the function drop down first. Then start the clang-tidy run. Would be neat to have some sort of “indicator” icon to say that clang-tidy was running or completed. I can wish….

--

Mike Jackson