[Qt-creator] QtCreator 4.9 and Clang Tidy Feedback

Andy asmaloney at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 15:40:28 CET 2019

FWIW - I'll add a "Me too".

Some files I'm working with take 25-30 seconds to process & show their list
of methods in the dropdown.

If there were an (easy) way to figure out which Tidy options were slowest
even that would help. Then I could make intelligent decisions about what to
keep using.

---
Andy Maloney  //  https://asmaloney.com
twitter ~ @asmaloney <https://twitter.com/asmaloney>