[Qt-creator] : ProjectExplorer: "Open Terminal Here" behavior

xiaofeng wasphin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 02:59:29 CET 2019

Hi all.

First, I should say that "Open Terminal Here" is so useful to me.
When use with version >= 4.8.1, I find the behavior of "Open Terminal Here"
changed from opening default configured terminal to opening a submenu of
system terminal, which exactly add a more step for me to open the terminal.

Is there any use case about *Make "Open Terminal Here" in project tree more
powerful*?

Thanks.

--
xiaofeng