[Qt-creator] Designer plugin not loaded

Olivier B. perso.olivier.barthelemy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 15:04:03 CET 2019

Thanks, the About menu indeed appears when i have a ui file open.
The error is actually "Failed to extract metadata". Am i right to
assume that it's because metadata of my plugin is now in CBOR and not
JSON format in Qt 5.12 (i used 5.11.1 before)?
https://github.com/qt/qtbase/commit/d9766ddc3d525cf08acec4c3483e61d86c9899a8