[Qt-creator] Designer plugin not loaded

Riitta-Leena Miettinen Riitta-Leena.Miettinen at qt.io
Mon Feb 25 10:12:51 CET 2019

Hello,

Not much has changed in Qt Designer for a while. The menu item you referred to is available in the Qt Designer integrated into Qt Creator. That means, it becomes visible when you open a .ui formin Qt Creator (that is actually opened in the integrated Qt Designer). This works for me in 4.9, at least. I’ll try to make this clearer in the docs.

Cheers,

Leena

Leena Miettinen
Sr. Documentation Engineer