[Qt-creator] Turn off scan for tests per project?

Christian Gagneraud chgans at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 01:30:34 CEST 2019

On Thu, 18 Jul 2019 at 10:18, Andy <asmaloney at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to turn off the scan for tests for a specific project?
>
> I'm opening a huge cmake project and it takes minutes to do this scan on every single cmake change.
>
> (I can turn it off completely, but I'm looking to just turn it off on this one project.)

AFAIK, there's no way to disable it on a per project basis. I use to
have perf issue with it, but i think the problem was solved with QtC
4.8.
I find QtC to be pretty bad when handling CMake based projects where
you need to edit the CMake files. This constant reloading and UI
freeze is really irritating.
Hope QtC 4.10 will bring improvement on that.

Chris