[Qt-creator] Turn off scan for tests per project?

Andy asmaloney at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 01:38:59 CEST 2019

Thanks Chris.

I neglected to give version info - I'm using 4.9.2 on macOS 10.14.

The project I'm trying to work with uses Unreal Engine which seems to have
problems in most IDEs. I just can't work with XCode, so I thought I'd try
to get it working in Qt Creator...

If they want to stress test Qt Creator, they should grab the Unreal source
code :-)

---
Andy Maloney  //  https://asmaloney.com
twitter ~ @asmaloney <https://twitter.com/asmaloney>