[Qt-creator] Turn off scan for tests per project?

André Pönitz apoenitz at t-online.de
Fri Jul 19 14:20:45 CEST 2019

On Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 07:53:53PM -0400, Andy wrote:
> It's on GitHub, but in a private repo. You have to sign up with Epic
> separately before you can gain access:
>
>    https://github.com/EpicGames/Signup
>
> It's so they can have you "sign" a EULA/rights assignment for any
> modifications.

  Epic Games respects your concerns about privacy
  [...]
  We also may share certain limited information [...] with advertisers
  and other marketing partners for purposes of gauging the effectiveness
  of advertising and other marketing strategies.

So no, they don't care about my privacy, so please don't use it as an
example for a "CMake stresstest" for Qt Creator.

Andre'