[Qt-creator] 4.9 beta "close project" feature

ekke ekke at ekkes-corner.org
Wed Mar 20 17:04:18 CET 2019

for me it's the opposite
Normaly I have more then one projects open and if closing a project I
always missed that QtC doesn't close the open files belonging to that
project
have not tried with 4.9b2 yet, but for me it sounds good ;-)
(BTW: I have disabled all version control plugins and doing all the git
stuff outside QtC with Tower app)
ekke