[Qt-creator] Follow Symbol Under Cursor ALWAYS takes me to the header (QtCreator 4.9)

Nikos Chantziaras realnc at gmail.com
Tue May 21 01:26:31 CEST 2019

Hm. Works fine here. It first takes me to the definition, and if I
repeat, it then takes me to the declaration. If the function is a
virtual with multiple override, a menu pops up to let me choose to which
override to jump to. Works the same with both cmake and qmake projects.
I'm not seeing any option to control this.

I'm on 4.9.0 on Linux using the clang code model.