[Qt-creator] Follow Symbol Under Cursor ALWAYS takes me to the header (QtCreator 4.9)

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon May 20 20:05:33 CEST 2019

So far really loving the new features in 4.9 BUT now I have noticed that when I right-click on a method in my code I am taken to the declaration in the header file instead of the definition in the .cpp file? Was there a new setting in 4.9 that controls this? I am pretty sure that 4.8 “did the right thing”. I have tested this on both Windows and macOS (same project each) and the project is a CMake based project. Any insights would be appreciated….

--

Michael Jackson | Owner, President

      BlueQuartz Software

[e] mike.jackson at bluequartz.net