[Qt-creator] Deployment of SerialTerminal plugin

André Hartmann aha_1980 at gmx.de
Mon Oct 14 20:50:53 CEST 2019

Hi Jason,

 > How would I go about finding and installing this plug in? I looked in
Preferences, nothing there, tried About Plugins.. doesn't seem to have
an on-line repository search & install feature?

That's the reason I wrote the mail. The plugin is integrated into
Creators source repository [1], but not build with the official packages.

You have two options for now:

1. Build Creator yourself
2. Find someone the builds Creator for you (e.g. a Linux distri)

Best regards,
André

[1]
https://code.qt.io/cgit/qt-creator/qt-creator.git/tree/src/plugins/serialterminal