[Qt-creator] C++ indexing stucked

Christian Gagneraud chgans at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 05:29:44 CEST 2020

Hi there,

I'm having problems with code model and indexer, once a sqlite DB was
corrupted (I don't know how), but even after removing this DB I still
have issues with this sqlite DB.

Full log:
---------------------------------
chgans at chgans-pc:~$ rm -f .local-qtc/QtProject/QtCreator.db
chgans at chgans-pc:~$ rm -Rf .cache/QtProject/
chgans at chgans-pc:~$ rm -Rf
Projects/build-neon-testapp-Desktop_Qt_Clang_9_64bit-Debug/
chgans at chgans-pc:~$
~/Programs/QtCommercial/Tools/QtCreator/bin/qtcreator
Projects/neon-testapp/CMakeLists.txt
chgans at chgans-pc:~$
~/Programs/QtCommercial/Tools/QtCreator/bin/qtcreator
Projects/neon-testapp/CMakeLists.txt
qtaccount.license: Reading Qt Account settings from disk:
"/home/chgans/.local/share/Qt/qtaccount.ini"
qtaccount.license: Reading licenses from file:
"/home/chgans/.local/share/Qt/qtlicenses.ini"
qtaccount.license: License added. <snip>
qtaccount.license: Valid licenses found: 1
SOFT ASSERT: "current->id() != tc->id()" in file
/home/qt/work/build/qt-creator/src/plugins/projectexplorer/toolchainmanager.cpp,
line 211
SOFT ASSERT: "current->id() != tc->id()" in file
/home/qt/work/build/qt-creator/src/plugins/projectexplorer/toolchainmanager.cpp,
line 211
qtaccount.license: License added. <snip>
qtaccount.license: Saving licenses to file:
"/home/chgans/.local/share/Qt/qtlicenses.ini"
SqliteStatement::stepStatement: contraint prevent insert or update!
"UNIQUE constraint failed: locations.sourceId, locations.line,
locations.column"
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::future_error'
  what():  std::future_error: No associated state
"RefactoringConnectionClient" LocalSocket Error: "QLocalSocket: Remote closed"
SqliteStatement::stepStatement: contraint prevent insert or update!
"UNIQUE constraint failed: locations.sourceId, locations.line,
locations.column"
---------------------------------

This is a relatively small project and it builds fine for Android and
Linux desktop, both using clang.
As well, QtC takes ages to exit.

OS: Ubuntu-18.04
QtC:  4.11.2
Experimental plugins:
 - ClangRefactoring
Code model:
- ambiguous headers: no
- ignore pch: yes
- 5MB limit: yes
- diags: questionable constructs

Disabling ClangRefactoring plugin seems to fix the problem. Is this a
known issue?

Thanks,
Chris