[Qt-creator] {macOS} Where to set CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM?

Eike Ziller Eike.Ziller at qt.io
Tue Apr 14 08:24:20 CEST 2020

Hi,

Qt Creator does not set CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM explicitly itself, so it must be pulled in from some configuration.
This could be from an existing CMakeCache.txt in the build directory,
or maybe it somehow slipped into your project’s .user file (CMakeLists.txt.user in your project source).
In these cases the variable will be set in your project’s build configuration in Projects mode, so check if it’s there and if so, you need to fix it there.

Hope that helps, Eike

eike.ziller at qt.io
http://qt.io