[Qt-creator] Qt Creator Manual 4.12.0 Snapshot Review

Riitta-Leena Miettinen Riitta-Leena.Miettinen at qt.io
Tue Apr 14 12:06:46 CEST 2020

Hello,

The Qt Creator 4.12.0 release is almost upon us (https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_Creator_Releases), so please review the doc snapshot at: https://doc-snapshots.qt.io/qtcreator-4.12/index.html.

If you find things that need fixing or cannot find something that should be documented, you have the following options:

  *   Fix it, push a patch, and add me as a reviewer
  *   Create a Qt Creator bug for the Documentation component in JIRA

Should we miss this release, there'll always be 4.12.x and 4.x, so keep those fixes coming 🙂.

Cheers,

Leena

---

Leena Miettinen

Sr. Documentation Engineer

The Qt Company GmbH

Erich-Thilo-Str. 10

D-12489 Berlin

riitta-leena.miettinen at qt.io<mailto:riitta-leena.miettinen at qt.io>

http://qt.io

Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Mika Harjuaho